Shirley Bovshow's Easy to Make Freaky Fruits
- Slice passion fruits in half through horizontally
- Slice grapes in half horizontally
- Cut a slit in grapes
- Push a pomegranate aril into the grape
- Push the pom-stuffed grape half into the passion fruit
Mini Monster Snacks
- Rambutans are already scored—finish cutting them in half.
- Release rambutan and put in a small clear bowl.
- Scoop pomegranate arils into empty rambutan shells.
The Haunted Graveyard
- Layer pudding, then a mound of Cool Whip in pan. Cover with Oreo crumbs.
- Cut a Buddha’s hand and place so it looks like it’s coming from the grave.
- Carefully arrange gummy worms and Sugarworms.
Check out Melissas.com for a wide selection of "Freaky Fruits."