Shirley Bovshow Creates Lawn Art
Preparing Heart Template
- Draw large heart design in center of either cardboard or coated foam board and cut out so you have a template.
- Draw a series of smaller hearts on another board and cut out.
- Use either painters tape or duct tape along the edge of the cutout so paint doesn't bleed into the board.
- Place template board on dry lawn and weigh down edges of board with stones or brick.
- Paint the large heart with a base layer of white paint.
- Let dry (½ hour) and then spray several coats of red paint for rich color.
- Repeat process with small heart template, placing on lawn where you want them.