Sedona Cohen's Retro Cat Suitcase Bed
- An old suitcase with a hard outer shell.
- Strong glue: super glue, crazy glue, wood glue, gorilla glue, or any glue that's really strong.
- 4 Wooden legs – approx. 4-6" tall and squatty looking works best for stability.
- Paint (optional to paint the legs before you put them on).
- Books or heavy objects to weight down the suitcase while the legs dry.
- You'll also want a pillow that will fit into the suitcase – which you can also make yourself (see fleece pillows).
- And some decorations that you or your cat will love.
- Start with a hard shell vintage suitcase.
- Get four squatty wooden legs and glue them on each of the four corners of the bottom of the suitcase with your strong glue. (Optional: You can also paint the legs whatever color you choose to match your suitcase or just add a little color).
- Place heavy objects such as books or bricks on top of the suitcase to weight it down while the glue dries.
- Wait approximately one hour for the glue to dry so the legs are secure.
- Now you can decorate the inside top suitcase part with your favorite pictures or decorations.
- Put a soft pillow inside the suitcase. I made my own hand-tied pillow out of fleece.
And, make sure you follow us on Pinterest: