Paige Hemmis shows off a patriotic craft for your outdoor tablescape!
- Red, blue, and white spray paint
- White paint pen
- Paint brush
- Galvanized bucket
- Fine grit sandpaper
- Masking tape
- Paper towels
Spray paint galvanized bucket with a red base coat. Leave top 3 inches unpainted. Use masking tape to tape off the red section.
- Cover the already painted red portion of the bucket with a paper towel to protect the red color.
- Spray paint the top part of the bucket with blue.
- Peel away the masking tape. You will have a red and blue bucket.
- Add vertical lines of masking tape over the red paint, 1-inch a part, to form the stripes. Cover the blue with paper towels.
- Spray paint with white in between the masking tape to form the stripes.
- Remove all tape and paper towels.
- Draw on stars with white paint pen
Return to Episode Guide >>
Follow lifestyle design expert Paige Hemmis on Twitter @paigehemmis and check out her site www.paigehemmis.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.