Orly Shani's DIY Stocking & Stocking Holder
- Baby Blanket
- Christmas Stocking
- Fabric Glue
- Sewing Machine
DIY Stocking Holder Materials:
- Wrapping paper
- Screw hooks
- Gift boxes
DIY Stocking Directions:
- Take baby blanket and fold in half
- Take existing stocking and lay on top of blanket, trace shape of stocking
- Flip inside out and apply fabric glue or sew together
- Flip right side up and add faux fur trim
DIY Stocking Holder Directions:
- Take wrapping paper and cut to size needed to cover box.
- Begin to cover box with wrapping paper, secure with tape.
- Once box is wrapped, take the wooden block and place inside of gift box.
- Twist screw hook into the wooden block, with Screw hook on the outside of box and wooden block on the inside.
- Add rocks or some form of weight to hold it down. This keeps it from toppling over due to the weight of what’s inside the stocking.
Make sure you follow Mommy Blogger Kristin Smith at Hermag.co/KristinSmith
Get more fabulous craft ideas from Fashionista Orly Shani @OrlyShani