Ole Henriksen on the Hottest Trends in Skin Care
Anti-Aging Complexion Oil
• This simple treatment provides calmative, cell-renewing properties
• You will need:
o 10 drops Lavender essential oil
o 10 drops Sage essential oil o 1 oz Avocado oil • Mix all of the ingredients in a small bottle, and store in the refrigerator. • Apply on damp skin after cleansing each night, after applying your serum or night cream. • The oil will create a natural seal to lock in hydration!
Honey Nourishment Mask
• This mask acts as a natural hydrating and calming treatment, and utilizes sesame seed and lavender oils to calm and soften the skin. • You will need:
o 2 oz Plain Yogurt
o 4 oz Finely ground oatmeal o 2 oz Sesame seed oil o 10 drops Lavender essential oil • Mix the yogurt, oatmeal, honey, lavender oil, and sesame seed oil together. • Apply paste to clean, dry skin. • Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. While the natural enzymes in the yogurt help soften skin, the oils lock in moisture and nourishes the skin. Recipe:
- Mix all ingredients in a kitchen mixer or by hand.
- Using a 2½ oz ice cream scoop, scoop meat mixture into balls to form meatballs.
- Bake on sheet pan lined with parchment paper for 15 minutes at 375°F.
Get more great skin care tips from Ole Henriksen at