- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons quick cook oats
- 1 teaspoon onion soup mix
- ¼ pound lean ground beef
- Mix milk, ketchup, oats and soup mix in bowl, crumble beef over mixure, mix well, pat into microwave safe mug, coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and microwave for 3 minutes until meat is no longer pink, and thermometer reads 160 degrees, drain.
- Let stand for 3 minutes, yields one serving
Directions for Dessert Deflector:
- Take your frozen treat and slide a muffin or cupcake tin onto the bottom of the stick to catch drips
Directions fo Chip clip card holder:
- Use a chip clip purchased from the dollar store to hold cards for kids to be able to see them all without dropping
Directions for Frozen sponge ice pack:
- Wet clean sponge and place into a zipper baggie.
- Place in freezer for 3-4 hours
- Take out and place in a towel for a quick and easy boo-boo helper.
Return to Episode Guide >>
Check out TV personality and country singer Matt Rogers at mattrogersusa.com. Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.