Mark's Shutterfly Tips
“Why you’ll love award-winning Shutterfly photo books!”
- Shutterfly’s award-winning photo books are a beautiful way to tell your story and preserve special memories. Whether you are documenting a wedding, a vacation, family recipes, or special moments in everyday life, Shutterfly makes it easy and fun for customers to create truly one-of-a-kind keepsakes and gifts that will last a lifetime.
- Shutterfly offers an extensive collection of backgrounds, layouts and embellishments for its photo books.
- Photo books are available in soft or hard cover with a photo cover, padded photo cover or leather/fabric cover.
- Photo book are available in the following sizes: 5x7, 7x9, 8x8, 8x11, 10x10, 12x12, 11x14.
- Prices start at $12.99 (for a 5x7 soft cover book).
- Shutterfly offers two different paths to create photo books:
- For photo book creators who want more options and control, the Custom Path allows customers to easily add, delete, resize and move pictures and text anywhere on the page. The Custom path allows creators to choose from a collection of over 150 styles, all new backgrounds, layouts and embellishments. Inspirational pre-designed Idea pages lets creators personalize pages easily and quickly to enhance storytelling. Now with the Smart Autofill™ feature, pictures are stylishly arranged in the order they were taken, and also allow for editing and adding pictures one-by-one.
- For users looking for speed and convenience, the Simple Path process offers a simple way to create a photo book. Users can simply order the photo book that is automatically created by Shutterfly, or choose from more than 20 styles for everyday snapshots as well as a range of milestones and occasions like wedding and travel to quickly create their personal photo book.
For more information, visit www.shutterfly.com/photo-books.
And make sure you catch "The Memory Book" on Hallmark Movie Channel, Sunday July 26th at 9p!