Mark's DIY Table Leg Candle Holders
- Table leg – We bought these at Home Depot, but if you want to make this project a little more rustic, repurpose an old table leg. If you have a table lying around the house you don't need or if you find one at a flea market or garage sale, break it down and use those legs!
- Wooden craft plaques for the top and base. You can get them round or square. They're inexpensive and you can find them at your local craft store.
- Wood glue or some type of wood adhesive
- Screws, a screw gun, nails, and a hammer.
- Find center of base plaque.
- Screw and glue the large plaque into the bottom of the leg for the base.
- Find center of top holder plaque.
- Put a nail through the center of the top plaque that will serve as your candle mount and then screw and glue the top plaque into the top of the leg for your holder.
- Finish. Stain or paint. Be creative.
- Put the candle on top and you're finished!
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.