Mark’s DIY Repurposed Pallet Shelves
- What you need:
- Pallet (will make 2 - 4 shelves)
- Reciprocating or skill saw
- 2x4, hammer and nails or screw gun and screws
- Electric sander
- Finish (stain, paint, etc.)
- Measure and mark where you will make your cuts on the pallet.
- Use a reciprocating, skill, or jig saw and cut the pallet.
- Measure inside of the bottoms and cut a 2x4.
- Screw in 2x4 to make the bottom of the shelf.
- Smooth down all edges with a sander.
- Stain, paint, or age for different looks.
- Hang (due to weight, screw directly into studs).
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.