Mark's DIY "NORTHPOLE" Sign
- Printed Image
- White PVC Pipe
- Red duct tape (or red paint)
- Clear Outdoor Varnish (optional)
- Plastic Globe light cover
- Spray Paint
- Print sign/logo design on home printer or send online to Kinko's if you want a larger print (Mark's was 3 ft. wide).
- Mount sign onto foam core or wood (print centers like Kinko's will mount onto foam core for you, it’s a little more expensive but a big time saver).
- Use an x acto knife or utility knife to cut out shape.
- Use white PVC pipe (it least 3" or 4") and at least 6 ft. in length, using red duct tape, candy stripe the PVC pipe
- Stick PVC pipe into the ground.
- Spray paint outdoor plastic globe light cover (NOTE: MUST be plastic, not glass!)
- Attach plastic globe to top of pole.
- END step: Cover pole and sign with clear varnish to weatherproof.
Don't forget to watch "NORTHPOLE" on Hallmark Channel premiering November 15th at 8/7c!