Mark's DIY 3D Wall Art
- Shadowbox frame
- Foam core
- Exacto knife
- Your favorite photograph or poster
- First thing you want to do is cut out each element that you’ve decided to make 3 dimensional. that will leave you with… - a background - a middle ground - a foreground
- Place each element on top of your foam core.
- Glue them together.
- Using your exacto knife, cut out each piece, with the foam core attached.
- Cut out square pieces of your foam core – 2 different sizes - small size – 1’ x 1’ - medium size – 2’ x 2’
- Carefully glue your middle ground elements to the ends of your small-sized cut out squares.
- Do the same with your foreground elements and your medium-sized squares.
- Finally, glue all three elements (background, middleground, foreground) to your shadowbox.
And make sure you visit us on pinterest at www.pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv.