Make Your Own Movie Screen Frame for Your Indoor Drive-In Movie Theater
- All PVC Pipe is 2" (Your local hardware store will cut them for you.)
- (9) 4 foot PVC Pipes
- (4) 4 Foot PVC Pipes
- (1) 8 Foot PVC Pipe
- (2) PVC Elbow Joints
- (6) PVC "T" Joints
- (6) PVC End Caps
Click here for diagram>>
*Tap all joints and end caps with a hammer to secure the connection between pipes.
Making Your Movie Screen:
(1) King Sized Flat Sheet
Safety Pins Instructions:
- A king sized sheet is the perfect size for our 8' x 4' PVC frame. Fold sheet in half. Pin sides together starting 2 inches in from the seam, spacing safety pins about a foot apart.
- Leave the top of the sheet open, essentially creating a large pillowcase.
- Slip the "pillowcase" over the top of the PVC frame.
- You may need to adjust the placing of the safety pins to ensure a taught "screen."
- Set up your projector and enjoy your Indoor Drive-In Movie Theater!