Kym Douglas is giving you some easy recipes to make your own serums.
- 1 tbsp. Castor Oil (Has omega 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation on the scalp, hence increasing hair growth)
- 1 tbsp. Aloe Vera (Contains enzymes that repairs dead skin cells on scalp, allowing healthy hair to grow through scalp)
- 1 tbsp. Vitamin E Oil (repairs damaged follicles so hair can grow freely)
- 1 Dried Lemon Peels (rich in vitamins C & B, folic acid & other nutrients that promotes growth)
- 1 tbsp. Rosemary Oil (Dilates blood vessels and in turn, stimulates your follicles to produce new growth)
- ½ c Olive Oil (rich in vitamins A & E, helps strengthen hair and seal in moisture)
- ¼ c Sweet Almond Oil (is rich in zinc, calcium and magnesium. Deficiency in these minerals are common reasons for hair loss)
Directions for Fuller Brow Serum
1. Mix together all ingredients.
2. Store in an airtight container.
3. Apply to eyebrows every day before bed.
Directions for Luscious Locks Serum
1. Place dried lemon peels into an airtight container and pour in olive and sweet almond oil. Make sure peels are completely submerged. Allow mixture to sit for 3 days.
2. After 3 days add Rosemary oil. If you don’t have rosemary oil, you can make some by simmering rosemary and olive oil in a double boiler for 2 hours. Make sure to strain out the rosemary before using.
3. Massage mixture into scalp and leave in for 20 minutes. The more you massage your scalp the better.
4. For even better result: put treated hair into a shower cap and blow your hair with a blow-dryer for 15 minutes.
5. Shampoo and condition per usual.
6. Apply up to 3 time a week.
Get more information about this episode >>