- Plain glass votive Candle Colored stain glass Clear glass Glass nippers Sand colored grout Grout kit (sponge, spreader) Glass/Metal silicone glue Vintage looking pendants Gallon ziplock bag (to cut glass in) A small plastic pail with water to clean grout A small plastic or styrofoam bowl to mix grout Rubber gloves Glasses or protective goggles
- Cut and glue glass design onto plain glass votive.
- Glue clear glass around center design.
- Grout all 4 sides of votive, leaving clear space for jewelry to be attached in center of flower. Let dry overnight.
- Glue jewelry into center of flower with silicone glue.
For more information about Lisa's artwork, go to her website at lisaguerrerodesigns.com. You can also follow her on Twitter @4lisaguerrero and watch her on TV as the chief investigative correspondent on " Inside Edition."
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.