Laura Nativo’s DIY Dog Training Toys
Materials & Steps:
- For a medium to large size dog, buy a 4 -6 foot piece of ½ inch PVC Pipe.
- For a small dog, buy a 2-3 foot piece of ¼ inch PVC Pipe.
- For a cat, buy a 1-2 foot piece of ¼ inch PVC Pipe
- Buy strong bungee rope and thread it threw your PVC Pipe.
- Tie a knot at either end to keep the rope from sliding in and out.
- Your rope can be at least double the length of your PVC pipe.
- Tie your pet's favorite toy to the end. Ideally something with fur, wool or for cats, feathers!
*Optional: Buy fun electrical colored tape and wrap the pvc pipe in swirled colors.
Get more great pet tips from Laura Nativo at http://www.LauraNativo.com.