Directions for Crepe Paper Tablecoth
1. Lay down your table cloth.
2. Take your streamers & lay them horizontally across the table.
3. Stick down with either tape or sticky dots.
4. Take the alternate color crepe paper & weave the placed streamers vertically.
5. Stick down with either tape or sticky dots.
Directions for Scrapbook Star Garland
1. Take your punch out & punch out as many stars as desired.
2. If you don’t have a punch out, print out a star template online & cut stars out from your scrapbook paper.
3. Lay your stars down & put the glue dots on top of all of them.
4. Then lay down your string on top.
5. If you would like to finish the backside, repeat all the steps.
Directions for Bean Filled Candle Holder
1. Start with your red beans, create a layer at the bottom.
2. Create another layer of white, and then go back in with the red.
3. Repeat these layers as needed.
4. Once you a little over mid-section of the glass, start putting in your navy beans.
5. Fill to the top.
6. Add candle.
(If you don’t have enough beans to fill a whole container, use an upside can in the middle & start to fill around the can)
Directions for Bandana Pillows
1. Take your pillow & lay down your bandana & put the bandana on the other side as well.
2. Take your corners & tie bows with ribbons on all 4 corners of the pillow to hold everything together.
Directions for Mini Flags
1. Take your bandana & using fabric scissors cut diagonally across the bandana.
2. Take the bandana & hot glue it to the side of the dowel.
Directions for 4th of July Cutlery Setup
1. Loosely wrap your silverware into a bandana.
2. Place inside of mason jar.