Kym Douglas' DIY Skin Brightening Mask
• 1 ripe banana
• 1 teaspoon of honey • 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice This Skin Brightening Banana Face Mask has 3 power ingredients to hydrate, brighten and lighten your skin:
• Banana: Good base and is nourishing for your skin.
• Honey: Has skin lightening properties. Kills bacteria and prevents acne or pimples which can leave behind dark marks.
• Lemon Juice: Loaded with citric acid, gently lightens dark skin and evens out discoloration. Also lightens dark spots and acne blemishes.
- In a small mixing bowl, place 1 ripe banana and mash it wish a fork into a lump free pulp. Then mix in 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of lemon juice and combine the ingredients thoroughly.
- Wash your face with a gentle soap and pat dry with a soft towel. Using clean fingers, rub the mask into your face. Apply the mask in a slightly thick layer so it has time to sink in.
- Keep on for 10 - 15 minutes. When the time is up, wash your face with warm water and do not use soap. And voila! Be amazed with your glowing radiant skin.