- Votive Candles
- Roll down the tablecloth
- Add vases
- Place flowers (pre-bundled).
- Decorate with candles around the table
- Make your place settings
- Diy valentine wood blocks for everyone at the table
Directions for wood blocks:
- Cut woodblock into desired square size
- Drill 2 holes an inch a part in center
- Paint your heart
- String ribbon through the two holes
- Add a vintage key with the ribbon for finishing touch
Watch the Video >>
Return to Episode Guide >>
Visit Ken Wingard at www.KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.