Ken Wingard's Oversized Vintage Rulers
- 12'x6' pine board - 5 pieces (3 for stepping out and 2 to be already finished)
- Wood stain
- ⅛" wide black tape
- 1" black adhesive numbers and letters - 2 packs
- 3" black adhesive numbers and letters - 2 packs
- Clear poly spray
- Stain board.
- Mark off 1" increments.
- Lay down tape on 1" marks, making ½" and 1' marks longer.
- Add adhesive letters at foot marks.
- Add name of child and birth year free hand or with adhesive letters and numbers.
- Seal with clear spray.
• Start the Ruler at 6 Inches to Allow Room to Hang.
• Use Black Adhesive Numbers and Letters. • Use ⅛” Wide Black Tape for Inch and Foot Marks. For more, visit Ken Wingard at KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.