Ken Wingard's DIY Photos on Wood
- Regular inkjet printer and regular parchment paper
- Find a smooth, piece of wood
- Credit card
- Cut sheets of parchment paper to the size of computer paper.
- Print your image onto the waxed paper with any Inkjet printer. (must reverse image first using whatever photo program you have) In answer to some of your comments, no, it doesn’t matter which side you print on.
- Carefully place the image on your wood (wet side down) and then rub over it with a credit card.
- Removed parchment paper and the ink is now transferred to the wood.
- Seal with a matte spray wood sealer if you like.
How Much Does This Cost?
•Less than $15 DOLLARS
Can You Use Any Type of Wood?
•You have to use smooth wood
Where Do You Get The Wood?
•Michael's or any craft store.
How Long Does It Last?
•It will last forever, all you need to do is seal it.