Ken Wingard’s DIY Lego Box
- Rope or webbing
- Flat Lego ground pieces
- Velcro closures or magnets
- Ready your box. If using a lidded paper box, remove the lid.
- Secure lid by adding magnet or Velcro closures.
- Add your rope or webbing handle.
- For the rope drill two holes and insert rope and knot. For the webbing, sew two ends together and add a clasp.
- Glue Lego landscape pieces to the top.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.