Ken Wingard's DIY Invisible Tree
- Christmas ornaments
- 24" round board (masonite circle) you can also use a round dryer rack or a plastic bucket lid
- Monofilament string
- Ornament hooks
- Bobby pins
• You can also use a round dryer rack or plastic bucket lid for base.
• Use a pencil and string to make concentric circles on board.
- Drill holes in concentric circles in board or plastic bucket lid.
- Put monofilament string through hole in board and secure with bobby pin.
- Thread each ornament onto monofilament string through hook.