Ken Wingard’s DIY Holiday Gnomes
- Styrofoam cone
- Old pantyhose
- Cotton balls
- Glue/Sewing machine
- Cut triangle of felt and glue to make hat place on head.
- Cut rectangles of felt, glue panty hose ball onto one end, fold over and glue sides tougher.
- Add decorative stitching.
- Cut 3 pieces of pantyhose.
- Wrap 3 cotton balls with panty hose and tie with yarn.
- Cut about 10 3”inch pieces of yarn to make the hair.
- Sew/glue hair between two felt pieces.
- Wrap around felt piece to make cloak and glue/pin into place.
- Pin/glue beard, hat eyes, and arms into place.
- Add accessories - stick, bag, buttons, etc.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page