Ken Wingard's DIY Customized Tablecloths and Napkins
- Masking Tape
- Fabric Medium
- Linens— napkins, tablecloth, pillowcases
- Stencils for Monogramming
- Wash and iron linens.
- Lay out pattern with masking tape.
- Apply stencil for monogramming.
- Mix paint and fabric medium in a bowl.
- Use soft brush or foam roller and paint away.
- Let partially dry. (Tip is to leave slightly damp when removing tape. If too dry, it will crack and pull paint.)
- Remove tape.
- Let dry overnight.
- Press with warm iron to set paint.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.