Ken Wingard’s DIY Christmas House Lantern
- Large cardboard box
- Xacto knife
- Spray paint
- Wax paper
- Poster board
- Assorted accessories for the yard
- To create a foundation or a yard use a frame, mirror, or serving tray
- Measure and cut out doors & windows carefully!
- Add architectural details such as a gable, chimney, or dormer to your roof using poster board
- When painting & glittering, use complimentary colors & tones
- Total cost for Christmas house lantern: $15-20
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.