Ken Wingard's Decorative Wreath
1. Draw small foldable houses on white paper to create snow village.
2. Cut and tape to create stand up house. Insert Battery operated tea light for lighting effect.
3. Gather different greens of wreath and secure together with floral tape and/or wire.
4. Spray white spray paint or fake snow on grouped branches.
5. Spray branches with glue adhesive.
6. Layer on glitter to branches for holiday effect.
7. Arrange and secure snow village and branches to your liking to create winter wonderland like wreath design.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page