Jessie Jane's Patchwork Sweaters
- 8"x12" piece of soft felt or soft fabric
- Fabric tac glue
- No fray glue
- Needle and thread
- Fabric scissors
- Put your sweater on and make a small "X" with chalk on both your elbows. This is where the patches will go.
- Take your sweater off and lay it on a flat surface front-side down.
- Print our your template or create your own pattern and cut your shape out of your fabric.
- Using a tiny amount of fabric glue or needle and thread, attach your elbow patches to your sweater!
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.