Jessie Jane's Leather Belt Mats
- Old vintage belts
- Glue or leather adhesive
- Collect vintage belts or belts from used clothing store and try to get belts that are relatively the same size so you don't have too much waste.
- Cut the belts to the same size length (It's OK to leave the holes in the belt - it adds to the style.) - Just cut off the buckle.
- Line all your belts up and design your pattern.
- Using leather adhesive you will mount the backside of the belts to a sturdy piece of fabric. Canvas or pleather (fake leather) works well for this.
- Let dry overnight before using.
Make sure to visit Jessie Jane at lilyshop.com for more great craft tips and ideas!