What you need:
• A regular rock, Geode, old brooches, intricate buttons
• Gold Leaf Liquid Paint • 5' to 6' wire • Heavy duty glue (like E6000) • Needle Nose Pliers • Ring base
- If you are using a regular rock from your back yard gold leaf the entire rock and let dry for 5 minutes. If you are using Geode, gold leaf only 1/4" to 1/2" at the base. If you are using an old broach you can simply use your needle nose pliers to remove the ion from the back.
- Place a dab of epoxy 600 on your ring base and attach the rock or brooch piece to the ring base. Let it dry completely.
- Wrap a piece of wire around the rock and ring base a few times then twist the wire together under the base and stick the end inside the wire so it doesn't poke out if you want the added look of gold wire around it. This also helps to secure the rock if you are using a large rock.
• There Are So Many Varieties of Ring Pendants and Bases, Get Creative.
• Always Use Epoxy 600 For Super Security. • Work in a Well-Ventilated Area when using Gold Leaf Paint. For more with Jessie Jane, visit