Jessie Jane's DIY Lace Shirts Under $20
- T-shirts or tanks, $5
- Soft lace, $3
- Fabritac Glue, $5
- Sharp or Fabric scissors, $4
- Cardboard, $1
- Lay you tank on the table face down and smooth out any wrinkles or iron.
- Cut up the back if the tank not cutting the collar. Now you can cut a triangle all the way up the back or a two-inch gap. You can do this on the sides as well. This is where you get creative.
- Insert cardboard and lay lace over the cut and cut your lace just one inch larger than your gap.
- Cut lace and apply fabritac glue along the edges of the shirt then press lace down and let dry for 12 hours before wearing.
*Machine wash safe and dry clean safe. Can also be sewn on.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.