Jessie Jane's DIY Hot Wheel Garage
- Toilet paper rolls or PVC pipe
- An old crate or foam core to place around the sides of the "garage"
- Spray paint
- Hot glue
- Saw (if you are using uncut PVC pipe)
- Cut your 2" diameter pvc pipes into 5" long tubes with a saw or just use regular cardboard toilet paper rolls as is. If you cut the PVC down you will need to sand paper the edges.
- Measure the width of your crate and see how many pipes you can fit across. Connect the first row of your tubes by hot gluing the sides of the tubes to each other. We did 5 across on the bottom row but you can make it as wide as you want depending on the width of your crate. If you want them to nest together you have to alternate quantities on each row. 5 on the bottom, then 4, then 5 etc.
- Dust off all your PVC pipes and spray paint desired color. let dry.
- Hot glue the sides of the tubes to each other.
- Decorate with signage or leave as is.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.