Jessie Jane's DIY Gilded Barware
Materials Needed For Barware:
• Bar Glasses
• Gold Leaf Liquid Paint or Gold Glass Paint • Painters Tape • Paint Brush Directions:
- Tape off the bottom half of your glass.
- Paint with gold paint.
- Let dry for 1 hour.
- Paint a second coat.
- Let dry for several hours.
- Remove tape.
Materials Needed For Bar Napkins:
• White Cloth Napkins
• Fabric Paint • Painters Tape or Stencil Directions:
- Tape off section of your napkin or place stencil where you’d like it.
- Paint area with fabric paint.
- Allow to dry for several hours.
- Remove tape or stencil.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.