Brightening Face Scrub
2 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1. Mix together, lightly wet skin, and exfoliate with gentle circular motion (no tugging) for 45 to 60 seconds.
2. Rinse then cleanse with purr~lisse delicate gentle soymilk cleanser.
**Properly cleaning your skin and exfoliating dead skin cells will not only make your skin look more alive, your skin will see more benefits from the DIY facial masks.
**Olive oil is an ancient beauty secret and once called "liquid gold" by Homer. Olive oil helps to soften the skin. **Brown sugar is a gentle natural ingredient that will not irritate and ideal for sensitive skin. The glycolic acid properties help protect skin from toxins. **Lemon gentle exfoliates, helps diminish acne scars and sun damage, revealing a brighter complexion.
Papaya Anti-Aging Brightening Mask
1/2 fresh papaya, remove seeds and dice
1 tbsp plain greek yogurt 1 tsp honey 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice 1 organic egg white (free from hormones and pesticides), separated from yolk
1. For an extra smooth mask, blend in food processor or blender.
2. Alternatively, use the back of a fork to mix the papaya with yogurt, honey, lemon juice and egg white to form a paste.
3. Apply to face and neck, relax and leave on for 20-30 minutes.
4. Rinse with tepid water and avoid any harsh soaps or cleansers. Then moisturize with pur~moist hydra balance moisturizer.
**Papaya, abundant in natural AHA’s acts as a natural exfoliator
**Greek yogurt has lactic acids, double amount of protein as regular yogurt which and helps smooth skin. **Honey is an antioxidant that binds moisture to skin **Lemon gently exfoliates, helps diminish acne scars and sun damage, revealing a brighter complexion. **Organic egg whites, high in protein and helps rebuild skin and tightens pores. Get more of Jennifer Yen's beauty products here: www.purlisse.com.