Jeff Wilson's Outdoor Pallet Coffee Table
- Clean the wood
- You wouldn't paint a car without washing it first, so we wash our pallets before applying the waterproofing stain.
- Apply Thompson's wood cleaner with a garden sprayer.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Brush with stiff bristled brush.
- Let dry for 48 hours.
- Stain the wood
- Before assembly we want to apply a waterproofing stain to protect the wood against water and UV damage.
- We're using Thompson’s water seal semi-transparent wood stain and sealer in desert brown.
- Not only protects wood, but makes it look great.
- Cut 4x4 spacers
- Cut four 4x4 spacers each about 8" long. Will use these to space the two-stacked pallets.
- Assemble the table
- Attached 4x4 spacers with decking screws (galvanized as not to rust).
- Attach 4 casters
- Will allow you to easily move the coffee table around.
- Add a nice "industrial" look./li>
- Flip the table over!
Make sure you visit us on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.