How to Wrap Presents in Less Than 12 Seconds
- Wrapping paper
- Optional: tape dispenser
1) Pre-cut your wrapping paper. You want about a two-inch overlap of wrapping paper on the top. You also want the paper cut into a rectangle shape.
2) Place gift diagonally across the top corner.
3) Take the top right corner and fold it in. Hold in place. Take the remaining top corner and fold it towards the middle
4) Use a single piece of tape to secure both corners. Take the far left corner and bring it over the top of the present.
5) Flip over present. Take bottom corner and fold towards the middle. -Take remaining left corner and fold it towards the middle.
6) Secure in place with a piece of tape.