How to Roast a Hatch Chile Peppers
1. Place washed and dried whole Hatch peppers on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
2. Place a few inches away from the broiler in your oven.
3. After a few minutes, turn the charred peppers to the other side.
4. Remove the peppers from oven and place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap to allow steam to loosen skin for few minutes.
5. When cooled, scrape the charred skin from the peppers, place in freezer bag and label with date.
For more info on hatch chile festivals visit Melissas.com