How to Naturally Dye Easter Eggs with Sophie Uliano
• Red Cabbage - Dove Gray
• Carrots - Soft Gold • Spinach/Mint - soft green • Raspberries (fresh or frozen) soft pink • Turmeric - bright yellow • Onions - marbled gold Directions:
- Use white eggs.
- Wrap the egg with layers of onion skins.
- Tie the skins onto the egg kitchen twine.
- Place in a pan of cold water to which you add ½ cup vinegar.
- Bring to the boil.
- Boil lightly for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and remove skin.
- Polish with olive oil.