Instructions for Avocado Mask with Coconut Oil
1) Mash one ripe avocado and mix in two tablespoons each of olive oil and coconut oil until you get a creamy consistency.
2) Apply this hair mask liberally on your hair (avoid the roots).
3) Leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
4) Rinse it off and then shampoo your hair.
Instructions for Egg Mask
1) Whisk an egg yolk and mix in two or three tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of honey.
2) Work it into damp hair, leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off.
3) Shampoo your hair.
4) Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing it out and then shampoo your hair.
Instructions for Shinier and Less Frizzy Hair: Cold Rinse
A cold rinse closes the cuticles and makes the hair shine and less frizzy
Follow Tiphareth on Instagram @TipharethStar