Kym Douglas is bringing you recipes for hot cocoa body butter and hot cocoa milk foot bath that you can make at home.
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder (antioxidants help repair damaged skin)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (soothes inflammation and skin irritation)
- 2/3 cup of sugar (exfoliates and removes dead skin cells without being too abrasive)
- ¼ cup coconut oil (softens and moisturizes, even after you rinse off scrub!)
- ¼ cup shea butter (softens and moisturizes)
- Then you apply to your skin that needs a little extra love and rinse off!
- 1 Cup Powdered Milk (Milk contains lactic acid that exfoliates and softens skin- My beauty idol, Cleopatra was known to bathe in milk!)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (again, cocoa has a great boost of antioxidants to help repair skin)
- 1 tbsp corn starch