For Fresh & Easy Wood Polish
1. Combine into spray bottle
*TIP: To get rid of marker stains on wood and walls, try using a little white toothpaste (no gel) on the area. Use just a little at first and test a small area before using it on a larger area.
For Stubborn Stain Solution
1. Add peels from your favorite citrus to a jar.
2. Fill jar with white vinegar and let sit for two weeks.
3. After two weeks, strain the peels and mix vinegar 50/50 with water.
4. Use as a scrub for your hard to clean kitchen stains!