Holiday Chrome Nails
- Soak Off Gel color $16
- Non-cleanse gel top coat $16
- Eye shadow applicator (varies)
- Chrome powder $6
- LED Gel Light $30
- Makeup brush
1. Polish nails with gel color, cure 30-45 secs
2. Repeat again.
3. Apply non cleanse top coat, cure.
4. Apply a line of chrome powder with the eyeshadow applicator and rub in gently. (Only use a tiny amount, a little goes along way)
5. Brush off excess powder
6. Add another coat of non cleanse top coat and cure. Finished!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page