Glam Your Garland with Ken Wingard:
- Floral wire
- Berries, pinecones, ornaments
1. Hang garland as desired
2. Wrap wire around pinecones and ornaments
3. Gather berry branches, pinecone and ornaments together in one hand
4. Wrap bases with additional wire
5. Repeat to create three more bundles
6. Arrange two bunches at each corner of the garland, one horizontal, one vertical.
7. Hide where they come together with ribbon.
Get more of Ken's DIY tips here www.kennethwingard.com or follow him on twitter @kennethwingard.