Kym Douglas shows how to add a sweet and spicy touch to your holiday beauty routine.
- Gingerbread Man Mold
- 4.8 tbsp. White Beeswax .3
- 1.4 tbsp. Shea Butter
- 2.2 tbsp. Cocoa Butter
- 3.8 tbsp. Jojoba Oil
- 5.8 tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 20 drops Gingerbread Essential Oil
- ½ Cups red clay
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp Matcha tea powder
- 1 tsp acerola cherry powder
- 1 tsp vitamin C powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp clove
Gingerbread Lotion Bar Instructions:
- Add the white beeswax, coffee butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil and avocado oil into a microwave safe bowl. Place in the microwave and melt using 1 minute cycles until everything is melted and in liquid form.
- Add in Gingerbread Essential Oil to mixture.
- Let mixture slightly cool before pouring into mold. Once it has cooled for a few minutes, pour the mixture into the molds. Let harden.
- Once bars are in solid form, pop out of molds
Gingerbread Powder Face Mask Instructions:
Mix ingredients into a bowl or container.
Get more from Kym Douglas www.KymDouglas.com.
Get more from this Episode>>