Getting Creative with Holiday Wrapping Paper
- A roll of wrapping paper
- Decorative embellishments
- Whatever you can think of!
- Hot glue gun
- Pre-made bow
- Take your framed photograph off the wall.
- Roll the wrapping paper out, face down.
- Place your frame face down, centered.
- Cut your wrapping paper with about a 2-3inch overlap.
- Fold the paper, as if you were wrapping a gift, and tape.
- Turn it around, add ribbon/garland etc.
- You can add any decoration you desire, be creative!
note: you must leave an opening for your wire.
And, visit "Home & Family" on pinterest for more great DIY projects and crafts!