Monogram Fall Wreath
For the monogram, incorporate initials in chocolate brown (or whatever color meets your theme) that spans the center of a wreath of orange and yellow fall leaves. I incorporated ribbon to tie in the leaves with the lettering. Here’s how I made mine:
Monogram Wreath Materials Needed:
Fall leaves Card stock Scissors Ribbon Steps:
- Attach leaves to wreath form using glue gun. Work around the wreath form having leaves point outward.
- Using a home printer, print out the monogram on card stock, 1 initial per page.
- Cut out monogram with scissors.
- Attach to wreath on top of leaves with glue gun.
Modern Fall Wreath:
For the mod wreath I used cork coasters, scrap booking papers and spray glue. You can use any non-traditional materials to create your fall look. Follow your imagination. This is what I did:
Modern Wreath Materials Needed:
Coasters Assorted decorative papers Spray glue Utility knife Steps:
- Spray coasters with glue.
- Attach paper to each coaster.
- Cut around coaster with utility knife.
- Glue coasters to wreath form, overlapping and stacking to create depth.
- Cut a length of paper and fold into ribbon shape.
- Attach ribbon with glue.