Directions for Cactus Eggs
1) Paint the eggs, allow to dry, and then paint again until you achieve the desired coverage. I used foam and toothpicks to make a device to dry the paint on eggs without them rolling around and smearing.
2) Once the eggs are completely dry, draw the spikes onto the egg with permanent marker.
3) If placing in a flower pot, full the pot with rocks; then apply the hot glue to the top of the rocks, and place the painted egg onto the glue
4) To make the flower, cut a small square of pink tissue paper, crumple it up, and then glue it onto the egg wherever you like
Directions for Unicorn Eggs
1) Cut the felt or paper into a square; about 2 inches by 2 inches
2) Start at one corner, and create a cone shape, and secure it with a hot glue gun
3) Cut off excess material or paper from the bottom to create an even bottom for the cone to stand up
4) Glue the cone onto the top of the egg
5) Use the hot glue to attach the small flowers onto the top and back of the egg
6) Use a glue gun to draw the eyes onto the unicorn egg
Directions for Pineapple Eggs
1) Paint the eggs, allow to dry and paint again until you achieve the desired coverage
2) Cut long leaves that resemble those on a pineapple out of the green paper, and glue them to the top of the dried eggs using a hot glue gun
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page