Easing Aching Muscles
- 2 cups Epsom Salt
- 1 cup olive or grape seed oil
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 20 drops clove essential oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp beeswax
- 2 tsp cocoa butter (or shea butter)
- 15 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 15 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
Directions for Scrub:
- Pour salts into a 4 ounce jar.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- To use: Scoop out about 1 tbsp of scrub into the palm of your hand.
- Massage into sore muscles under a hot shower.
Directions for Balm:
- Melt oil, wax and butter over a double-boiler.
- Remove from heat and stir in essential oils.
- Pour into an opaque jar.
- Store for up to 1 year in a cool, dark cabinet.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.