1) Paint construction paper Cut to siz
2) Glue foam toys on paper
3) Add LED lights on
4) Add rocks, plants to aquarium
5) You can use any cartoon them
6) Make sure to get a 1’ inch deep frame
Make sure to hide the power pack
1) Hold the picture up on the wall near eye level.
2) Mark the wall at the center of the top of the frame with either a pencil or piece of painter's tape (easily removed). ...
3) On the back of the picture, measure the distance from the top of the frame to the mounting hook or center of the stretched wire.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page