Donna Tetreault's Kids' Art Keepsakes
Hang art from "yard sticks" bar or a drapery bar on wall- this allows you to switch out the artwork as they grow and create more.
- Two yard sticks glued together to form a drapery bar.
- Rulers or protractors glued to hold rubber bands and clips.
- And some adhesive to put it onto the wall.
Laminate art into place mats.
- Take into a Staples or Kinkos. They laminate it for you onto a foam core board.
Art is scanned into smaller versions and put into books that you can have forever- they are great for coffee table books and gifts for grandparents.
- You can do this at scribblepress.com.
Finally, if you're not displaying your child's art, you can always store and label it in a plastic bin or Tupperware to save as new art comes in. Be sure to check out Donna's parenting website over at supermommynot.com.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.